Verse Group are assisting an ASX listed product company with their search for a Software Architect to join the Perth team.
Reporting to the CTO, you'll join a technical division of 25 that is split across varied teams on the scaling of their flagship product as they head towards the future.
The company are currently expanding into new markets across the globe and need a talented individual who is technically strong and has experience in scaling software products to come on board.
Being a 10-year-old company, they have grown year on year and have had record quarters recently. Their product is used by some of the world's biggest companies daily to assist with their internal processes.
They are market leaders in their field and always striving forward.
This SaaS product is built on a modern Microsoft stack using .NET core and hosted on AWS. Experience working within both is essential.
You'll enjoy workplace flexibility (wfh and start/finish times), working in a highly technical environment and have a share in the company's success with an employee incentive program.
Your technical experience
- Microsoft software development (.NET core)
- DevOps (AWS, Docker, Lambda, CI/CD)
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Work with other developers, designers and product managers.
- You enjoy working and solving challenging problems.
- Be a pivotal part in scaling up the product.
- You take pride in your work and complete tasks to a high standard.
Opportunities like these don't come up too often in today's Perth market. Interested to start the process?
Give Ryan Crawley a call on 08 6146 4466 or apply today!