3-6 Months Contract
Configure, develop and upgrade the organisations SharePoint platform.
If you are looking to advance your skills and work for an enterprise organisation, this would be the next challenge for you!
You will be working within a supportive and innovative team – where you will be working on cutting edge projects. Your role will be to build workflows and forms onto the businesses SharePoint platform. This will be an initial 3–6-month contract, with a possibility of an extension.
This will give you the chance to join a highly advanced project that will keep your technical skills up with the market.
- Work on the businesses SharePoint platform where you will be building Nintex workflows and forms.
- Create low-code apps to enrich the lives of stakeholders within the organisation.
- Building solutions with your development and coding skills.
- Perform clean and concise code.
BENEFITS YOU GET TO ENJOY
- Work for a highly collaborative and supportive team.
- Use the latest tools available within the Microsoft suite with freedom and autonomy.
- CBD location.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Strong experience in SharePoint 2016.
- Strong knowledge in .NET/PowerShell.
- Strong knowledge in Nintex or K2.
- Knowledge of Source Control.
If this sounds like you, START YOUR APPLICATION. Alternatively, you can contact me on (08) 6146 4468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.