Configure, develop and upgrade the organisations SharePoint platform.
Become the SharePoint and business systems expert within the organisation. This is a varied role, which involved handling the releases and updates for the internal SharePoint sites and looking after user access and administration.
You will work with the business to ensure the end users needs are met, by developing different solutions with SharePoint. Also, if you have used PowerApps and MS Flow, that’d be a bonus!
- Update and manage user permissions and access with SharePoint.
- You will engage with key stakeholders within the business to discover areas for improvement and automate processes with Microsoft Flow.
- Create low-code apps to enrich the lives of stakeholders within the organisation.
- Develop new functionality offered with SharePoint.
Join a rapidly growing organisation where you can have real impact on the drive and scalability of the organisation.
- Use the latest tools available within the Microsoft suite with freedom and autonomy.
- Gain commercial experience working with PowerApps and delivering your own projects.
- Career growth.
YOU WILL BRING
You are an advocate for Microsoft technology, you have been using their stack for years and know how to implement their tech.
- Experience with Microsoft data technologies – PowerApps, SharePoint, O365, MS Flow
- Drive and motivation to work autonomously
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Work with industry relevant technology on a unique opportunity.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.