Our global client is looking to add two ServiceNow Developers to be part of their project scale up.
Their responsibilities will include liaising directly with clients to identify and document their requirements and the configuration and development of software to meet those requirements.
These contracts will be initially 3 – 6 months with possible extensions.
Role and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for designing and developing of new catalogue items, forms, workflows & content pages.
- Assisting process owners in writing specification documents for creating new catalogue items (forms) and automated workflows in ServiceNow.
- Being in charge of change control process to implement changes, enhancements, and bug fixes in ServiceNow.
- Configuring and implement various aspects of ServiceNow - Workflow, UI, script includes, client scripts, business rules, etc.
- Knowledge in ServiceNow's Integration hub/Flow Designer, ITSM & ITOM implementations
- Experience in development of Scoped productivity & transformation Apps using Studio
- Experience in writing Client, Jelly and other scripting in ServiceNow
- Knowledge in developing custom CMS applications in ServiceNow
- Exposure to ServiceNow Architecture and solution design for complex and large ServiceNow deployments
- Certified ServiceNow System Admin
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist is preferred
If you are interested, hit apply and lets have a conversation!