We are looking for a Service Desk superstar to join our clients’ small, busy IT team in the healthcare industry. Our client is looking for an energetic, compassionate IT tech to deliver level 1 and 2 remote and on-site support to internal staff.
About the Client:
Our client is a large, state-wide provider of all levels of aged, community and transition care - serving WA communities for over 50 years. Their talented and passionate IT team are offering a positive work environment as well as the opportunity to develop and build your technological skill-set.
As Service Desk Technician you will:
- Provide quality level 1 and 2 support to staff both over the phone and face to face
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Maintain/setup/upgrade PC, Mobile Phones and other hardware devices
- Keep accurate and organised progress and resolution reports
- 2+ years of service desk experience
- Windows 10 and Active Directory experience
- Office 365 knowledge
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Work effectively independently as well as in a team
- Close to Public Transport