We are seeking a Service Desk Officer to join our client for a 6 month contract. Your 1-3 years of experience in a similar support role will be imperative to your success with our client as they are offering the opportunity to extend for the right candidate.
About the Client:
Our client is a market leader in the resources sector. Located in the CBD, they are a multinational company looking for their next addition to their busy service desk on an initial 6-month contract.
As Service Desk Officer you will:
- Provide remote and onsite support ensuring I.T. queries are responded to in a professional and timely fashion
- Act as first point of contact and resolve the majority of first line support calls
- Working with the ticketing system to prioritise work
- Provide support across install/move/add/change needs of PC hardware and software
- Effectively collaborate with the Level 3 Team with escalated issues
- Conduct general troubleshooting
- Windows 8/10
- Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365
- Good networking knowledge (routing and switching)
- Strong communication and customer facing skills
- ITIL certification
Why Should You Apply?
- 6 Month Contract with a reputable resource company
- Opportunity for personal development and training