Permanent, West Perth
Are you looking to join a company that wants to see you grow?
Our client is a busy MSP that has been experiencing a lot of positive growth, supporting clients over many industries including the mining and medical sector. They offer a diverse work environment with the opportunity to grow and expand your technical knowledge and skills.
- You will act as a first point of contact and resolve the majority of first line support calls, conducting basic troubleshooting
- Present yourself in a professional, customer-orientated manner
- You will work closely with the Support Team and be involved with both general support and project tasks
Get the support to learn within a team of technical professionals.
- Diversify your CV - be exposed to a dynamic role, supporting various industries
- Develop with training and certifications and study alongside your teammates
- Find work/life balance with flexible working hours
Attitude and resiliency is everything for this role and so experience within a fast-paced, dynamic environment is essential.
- Strong experience within a multiple-client environment
- Windows 7/8/10, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 knowledge
- Professional customer service values and experience
SOUND LIKE YOU?
APPLY NOW to find out more.