Verse Group has partnered with a Tier 1, WA-born company within the education industry, now looking for a Senior Manual Tester to join their team. As a software tester, you will be coming on board and testing on applications across the organisation.
You will be working directly with the developers, business analysts and project manager to ensure the software created meets all testing requirements.
This particular position will be working on many different in house applications doing enhancements, BAU and support. These applications are currently used by thousands across the organisation.
If you have a passion for fixing bugs in code and API testing, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Your technical skills :
- Are confident in manual testing with around 6 + years of experience.
- Strong experience in:
- o Application / front end testing
- o Understanding of Software integration testing.
- o Working with REST and SOAP APIs.
- o Web service testing tools – SoapUI, Postman.
- o HTTP and common message formats such as XML and JSON.
- o Thorough understanding of Test Management tools.
- o Understanding of automation and performance testing is desirable.
- o Understanding of CI/CD pipeline is desirable.
Your benefits :
- A 12 month fixed term contract.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Work in a highly skilled team.
This position is Perth based so please only Perth based applicants apply.
Sound like you? Click APPLY NOW!