Working with a pioneer in its field globally, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Software engineer to join a growing team working on the development and modelling of algorithms for real-time audio processing technology for IoT devices and machines.
You'll join the core development team who create real-time embedded audio processing technology that can be used by a range of devices. You'll be taking on a high responsibility role; developing the software for the company's core API which will be embedded into the customers' products, implementing core C++ algorithms.
What’s in it for you?
- You will gain expertise in secure military communications technology, and in particular signal processing techniques
- Varied work across multiple projects to support your professional development
- Excellent training opportunities through formal and/or on the job training to deepen and widen your expertise
- You will have the opportunity to work in international program teams with customers from across the globe
What’s great about the team?
- You will be joining a growing, dynamic team consisted of like-minded engineers that is focused on the delivery of cutting edge data link system solutions for our customers
- You will work as part of a team that includes people with a mix of disciplines that support each other to achieve delivery of cutting-edge, world class solutions to complex problems
- Previous C++ development experience
- Experience with Linux OS
- Audio / Digital Signal Processing (DSP) experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ideally you'll have Python experience
- Multi-threading experience
Interested in the role? Apply now or alternatively speak to James Lim on 08 9325 7788 for more information.