This is an exciting opportunity that is like no other. Are you looking for a new opportunity that is going to be fast paced and challenging? Are you seeking a role that gives you an opportunity to work autonomously? Our client is one to get yourself alongside with.
Work alongside inspiring individuals that are constantly working towards improving processed and procedures.This organisation prides themselves on their supportive nature to their employees as they believe that they are their best asset.
• Managing end to end processing of payroll
• Collecting and entering data onto SAP
• Resolving payroll discrepancies
• Reviewing and analysing EBA’s and awards
• Calculating and processing of payments
• Month end reporting
• Must have 5 + years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience using SAP
• Ability to work autonomously
• Confidence in reporting and presenting to line manager
- Sort term contract with the view to extend
- CBD Location
- Highly reputable organisation