An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for a leading not for profit organisation for a Senior .NET Developer to deliver and provide input into the overall architecture of their internal system. The culture in the organisation is one of collaboration and communication, you will be working with an experienced team of developers extending their software product.
This role is a contract for 6 months initially with a view to potentially extending.
- Testing live system implementations of created work and potential release deployments
- Building, identifying and outlining efficiency improvements in outstanding work processes and applications.
- Liaising with project stake holders, deployment team members and business owners in providing expert advice
- Reviewing technical design documents and specifications for all assigned projects through the various planning and catch up meetings
- Staying on the ball with new testing tools and procedures
Requirements & Skills
- Very strong knowledge of .Net Web Framework and C#, Dependency Injection and MVC.
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
- Full business life cycle of software creation to deployment experience
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- IT Degree or and development related qualifications desirable