Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
West Perth – 6 months contract to possible permanent.
One of Perth’s fastest growing companies with offices throughout WA has 2 urgent requirements for Senior Infrastructure Engineers. This business plays a key part in enhancing the lives of many people and is certainly doing a good thing in helping people in Australia.
These positions are available due to continuous expansion and busy workload. There is a very high possibility that the right contractor will be offered a permanent position after the 6 months period.
Essentially you will have worked and supported large enterprise environments and cover the majority of the skills listed below.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, SCCM, Azure, Hyper-V, O365 Suite, PowerShell, SQL).
- Ability to prioritise tasks and take initiative.
- Advanced Skills in Microsoft Server and Client operating systems including management
- Configuration, monitoring and management Storage Infrastructure, Load Balancers and Remote Access Technologies
- Experience in producing technical and business documentation to a high standard.
- Security and Networking technologies such as firewalls, SD WAN.
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in IT and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Microsoft certification (MCSE, MCSA).
- Experience using the ITIL framework
- Extensive experience in a complex IT infrastructure environment incorporating planning, implementation, operational management, configuration and maintenance
- Solid documentation and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, able to work cooperatively with ICT and business users at all levels.
- Experience working with and managing external vendors.
- Ability to take initiative, work autonomously and within a team.
- Able to manage conflicting deliverables and priorities to achieve agreed deadlines.
- Availability to work outside business hours and occasional local and interstate travel to meet operational requirements
- Participate in on-call rotation within the team