Initial 6 Month Contract.
Our client within the resource sector is on the look out for an experienced Front-End Developer to join their growing team. This is your chance to join a reputable organisation where you will get the chance to work on an interesting project but also grow within your career.
This role will involve you developing quality code that will benefit the end users of the application. You will be able to implement both your creative side as well as technical abilities in this role. If you are someone who enjoys keeping up with tech industry and working on large scale projects – then this role would be right for you!
This will be an initial 6-month contract for a year long project but there is a high possibility that you will be extended.
- Transition design wireframes into quality code.
- Be apart of a project from start to finish.
- Able to add and maintain UI features and ensure the application is appealing to end users.
- Communicate on the daily with other developers and team members.
BENEFITS YOU GET TO ENJOY
- You will get the chance to work alongside other developers who are supportive and encouraging.
- Great place to learn and use market trend technologies.
- CBD location – Central.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Experience in Front-End Development.
- Great experience in Angular, Node JS, Typescript, JQuery, HTML, CSSS.
- Some experience in image authoring tools (Photoshop)– resize/crop images.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great problem solver.
If this sounds of interest to you – APPLY NOW – alternatively get in contact to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 553 663.