Verse Group are working with an award winning company based in the CBD building innovative software and provide services that allow clients to gain control and visibility over their data.
You will be joining a development team that is essential to our customer’s success. The team develops software to meet the needs of our clients using new technologies in sectors that are always in need of innovation and new ideas; we encourage you to be creative and collaborative.
The role involves working with the Microsoft Full Stack as a senior software developer in an Agile Scrum team; everyone is encouraged to contribute to the success. We can offer support and growth opportunities for more junior candidates which you will have the chance to mentor and complex technical challenges for more experienced applicants such as yourself.
• Full Stack Development
• A senior developer within an agile team
• Facilitate system design and changes in system architecture for the enterprise data platform
• Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
• Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
• Mentor team on technology and other work-related aspects.
• Responsibility for quality of all deployed applications and services
• Drive innovation and adaption of best practices.
• .Net/.Net Core
• Angular 2 and up or equivalent
• Microservices or distributed systems
• building enterprise software or platforms in a financial environment
• background in leveraging cloud technologies
• Should have good architecture and design skills
• Focus on Microsoft stack, but knowledgeable on cross-platform tech
• Can handle both front-end and back-end development
• Ability to deliver products in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
if you are interested in being considered for the role, feel free to apply with an updated CV.