A fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer to take the next step in their career and join a company that will empower you to define and deliver transformational solutions for a global leader that is transforming the manufacturing industry.
From day one, you will be on the pathway towards a team lead role as you take on solution design and technical ownership.
Our client is on a pursuit to transform the way the world thinks about building and construction and is introducing a more human way of thinking.
Nine years into their journey, their teams have taken hundreds of ideas and turned them into reality across the spectrum of design, engineering, and technology. Their proprietary toolset has made tens of thousands of different parts configurable to create custom products online. With a passion for Eco energy and making everyday things greener, our client are on a mission to change the way the industry completes projects.
It is in their DNA to be continuously thinking, tinkering, and prototyping in an industry that is undergoing perpetual change. It is a formula that has seen them grow in a short space of time with offices globally.
About the Role
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a small cross-functional product team
- This will suit someone who is interested in working in a small team with a lot of ownership in their work
- Collaborate with a globally distributed team of developers and designers to deliver innovative solutions using React, NextJS, Node, PostgreSQL and AWS.
- This role is predominantly focused on the back end side and solution design.
- Ability to take high-level requirements and user stories from non-technical stakeholders and break them down into technical tasks, ready for implementation
- Desire to always learn new technologies and keep up with industry trends
• You enjoy working with a young and ambitious team in a fast-paced environment.
• You have extensive experience working with an RDBMS, ideally PostgreSQL, and SQL.
• You have experience working in a NodeJS environment and TypeScript
• You have experience working with AWS or another cloud platform, and an understanding of modern cloud-based software architectures.
• You are familiar with API development and integration with third-party applications.
• You have experience working within an agile development process.
• You can work with front-end developers to build interfaces using existing React components.
• State-of-the-art office environment with fantastic amenities
• Access to a wellness program including weekly yoga)
• An individualised training program co-created with your input and career aspirations in mind
• A transparent, fun and respectful company culture
• Regular staff social events
• Flexible work arrangements — with a hybrid of work from home and work from office possible
• Have your say in a growing team - help define the processes and policies that will carry the team forward.
• Enjoy a role where you can shape your own career