If you have a passion for data analytics, data quality and data governance this role is for you!
If you have experience working on large data quality improvement projects, with large data sets and proven experience on databases, do not hesitate to apply!
About the Client:
Well known IT service provide all across Australia, our client is looking to kick off a new project that will take the quality of data to the next level ensuring high quality and sustainability.
As a Senior Data Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the entire project related to data cleansing. Ideally, this role will require technical and functional skills (program management). Candidate having no experience in project management are encouraged to apply as the technical aspects of the projects are the most important.
You will take part in the definition and scoping of data cleansing, measure the data quality following business mapping outcomes, analyse and identify areas to focus for data cleansing and build reporting.
- At least 3 years’ experience in applying data quality improvement initiatives on large scale data including data cleansing, data remediation and master data management
- Experience in leading large projects across organisations
- Experience in designing and applying data governance across an organisation
- Advanced SQL skills with at least 3 years’ work experience
- Communication skills, written and verbal as collecting the data is only part of the process.
- Proven ability to develop strong networks with key stakeholders including stakeholder engagement
Any experience using SAS, Power BI or Python would be a bonus.