Join one of the BIG FOUR!
Here’s your chance to get your foot in the door with one of the cream of the crop consultancies in Perth.
As a senior consultant in Data & Analytics, you’ll be working on exciting leveraging projects in a team that is uber supportive and considers you a top priority in the business.
Enjoy the daily challenge of enterprise level projects within the mining, utilities, and resources industry, with the chance to hone those ever-important technical skills along the way.
Variety is the spice of life, and in this dream role you will never be stuck on the same project. You will have the opportunity to work on various tasks such as data modelling, reporting, visualisation, SQL, and more!
This org is looking for a proven generalist with top-notch communication skills who can work in various parts of data and analytics. You’ll need strong experience in Power BI/Tableau, SQL, Excel and Python, be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and be a stickler for deadlines.
The team will be there ready to raise a glass and celebrate all your successes. So what are you waiting for?
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ROLE
- You get to be hands-on with the tools and deliver client requirements.
- You get to assist in solving business problems and use your clever brain to come up with recommendations.
- You get to create and develop visually appealing dashboards and visualisations.
- You get to analyse and work with large data sets from various enterprise level clients.
- You get to work collaboratively with the team to meet deadlines.
NOW FOR THE BENEFITS!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- The opportunity to claim back health benefits and office necessities such as monitors etc.
- Yearly bonuses for permanent staff members.
- Community service claim.
If you are looking to join one of the Big Four and further challenge your expertise, start your application now! Alternatively, you can find out more by contacting me on (08) 6146 4468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.