Create solutions using the latest technology in the Microsoft Stack. You are an experienced with data modelling, and more than happy working with source data, creating your own tabular models. You are a frontrunner within Microsoft BI, staying up to date with all the latest technologies, such as Azure Data Factory.
An opportunity has arisen to join a West Australian based Microsoft Gold Partner, to consult, deliver and implement amazing data & analytics solutions to Perth and the rest of Australia.
- You will be designing solutions for clients, using the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SQL, DAX). Work with the most in demand BI stack in Perth!
- This isn’t just a theoretical role, you will also be a part of the implementation.
- Work with stakeholders to discover their reporting needs, requirements and understand their business to deliver the best analytics solutions.
- Work with multiple different clients and solutions at once, this role will keep you engaged.
- Be a part of challenging, interesting projects, with a the ability to work on the latest Microsoft BI stack, including Azure.
- Have the autonomy to design and develop the best solutions for your clients.
- Permanent role, with a large portfolio of work.
- Experience working with Microsoft BI Stack (Power BI, DAX, SQL)
- ETL tools such as SSIS and good understanding of integration.
- Experience with Azure would be preferred such as data factory and Onprem Gateway.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you are looking for your Data & Analytics role please get in touch.
Apply on our website or email email@example.com.