Senior Business Engagement Consultant
Here is a great opportunity for people who have a real passion for being the conduit between business and technology teams to drive value.
About the Client:
Having recently been through some structural changes due to a change in leadership, our client is now driving a culture that promotes high levels of services, quick turnarounds and being solutions driven.
The primary objective of this role will be to build and maintain relationships by proactively eliciting business needs, issues and outcomes relating to complex business processes. You will work closely with a variety of people to develop a shared understanding of what to build and why. This role will involve mentoring Business Engagement Consultants and be responsible for a commitment to continuous improvement and efficiency.
Key skills required:
- Extensive experience and capability in reviewing and analysing business processes, practices and procedures and/or systems and applications using agile and human centred design techniques.
- Well-developed organisational skills and knowledge of project management methods and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working on complex IT projects applying advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and oral communication skills with the ability to consult and liaise effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated written communication skills with the ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications, reports and other relevant documentation in clear and user-friendly language.
- Demonstrated effective oral communication skills with the ability to facilitate group workshops, present in front of business stakeholders and apply dynamic human centred design tools to deliver business outcomes.
- Demonstrated stakeholder and relationship management skills and experience.
- South of river location, that is close to public transport.
Why Should You Apply?
- Business partnership focus.
- Opportunity to drive real value across the business.
- Mentoring and thought leadership role.