Senior Business Analyst - Process Design, Workshops, Stakeholder, Requirement Gathering.
Contract or Permanent - PERTH CBD
My client, a leading Australian consultancy, are now looking to recruit an experienced and skilled Senior Business Analyst for their growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a busy growing team, largely project based work, great benefits and salary as well as career development.
The Senior Business Analyst is to work within a team responsible for driving Business Analysis and Requirements Gathering for complex projects. The Senior Business Analysts is to assist the Project Managers in delivering agreed project deliverables and to mitigate risks, support and coach and mentor more junior Business Analysts working on other projects.
Work and Experience:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience in a project based environment.
- Able to demonstrate Business Analysis skills, methodologies and processes, tools used and where.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Gather requirements and turn them into required specification.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities.
- Demonstrable experience of running workshops.
- Agile, UML Prince, any recognised formal methodology.
- Extensive Project and Business Change experience.
- Good knowledge of existing and target business processes and workflows.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside driven and passionate professionals and excel your career within a collaborative environment.