Perth, CBD - Permanent position
This is rare opportunity to work with a unique WA brand. You will be given full scope to implement Process Management best practice across the business.
Your new company is a diverse organisation who is innovation driven and forward-thinking. They look for people who are ‘continuous improvement’ minded and willing to speak up to get the best outcomes.
- You will be responsible for implementing Best Practice Business Process across the company.
- You will help drive business outcomes through effective use of Business Process Management techniques.
- Use your depth of experience with Process Modelling, Analysis and Simulation tools
This is a true take ownership role where you will both implement and continuously improve Business Processes.
- Broad scope with diverse responsibilities.
- Work in a dynamic and high performing culture.
- A great opportunity to blend your commercial acumen and technology skills.
- A track record of implementing and delivering business process improvement.
- Extensive knowledge of Business Process Methodologies ie. LEAN, Six Sigma.
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to translate information to both technical and non-technical staff.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
A role like this doesn’t come up often so be quick to register your interest for immediate consideration.