Join a privately-owned Australian technology solutions business who are experiencing substantial growth. This company work with a range of high profile Mining & Resources clients and will give you the opportunity to work on driving technology solutions to enable value for their clients.
They believe in the value of finding an effective work/life balance for all employees. You will be given the opportunity to establish mutually agreeable flexible working arrangements. This will be a varied role that will utilise your complimentary skills across Project/Change Management and Pre sales/proposals. You will mentor junior staff and play a lead role in terms of customer engagement delivering end to end Business Analysis.
YOU WILL HAVE SKILLS IN;
- Consulting skills including effective client engagement and stakeholder management
- End to end Business Analysis - (Scoping, requirements gathering, workshops, process mapping/re engineering, test planning & UAT, change management & communications, training and end user support).
- High commercial acumen – be able to identify opportunities for additional work.
- Work for a growing technology solutions company across a range of clients.
- Achieve an effective work/life balance with a company who cares about its people and their well-being.
- Fully negotiable salary based on skills and experience.
- Extensive track record of Business Analysis experience
- Consulting experience within a ‘service driven’ mindset
- Experience working in Mining and/or Oil & Gas sectors
SOUND LIKE YOU?
For immediate consideration send through your CV in WORD format via the apply now links. For more information you can contact Steve Corby on 08 9325 7788.