Come and join our client on an exciting project around the evolution of ‘Digital Experience’.
About the Client:
As one of the market leaders in quality and overall experience of their customers, our client looks for people who can work effectively with a range of people. They support work/life balance and flexible working arrangements.
This role will involve working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders on building Portals and Web Interfaces across the company.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Act as a key interface between IT and business areas and establish and maintain exceptional relationships, working closely with key stakeholders to capture business requirements through best practice methodologies and the facilitation of requirements gathering workshops.
- Develop requirement specifications, functional specifications and state transition models for use by internal and external providers.
- Analyse and map business processes and undertake process design activities. Produce process models and process flow documentation and diagrams.
- Responsible for input to the production of Business Cases for a wide range of audiences including Executive stakeholders. Includes identifying Business drivers, scope, financial metrics, cost benefit analysis, benefits, risk assessment, and recommendations.
- Perform gap analysis of software and hardware systems, factoring business requirements, processes, and current state solutions and architectures.
Why Should You Apply?
This high profile and exciting project has scope for a long term engagement. You will be a key contributor working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
For further details contact Steve Corby on (08) 9325 7788 or email email@example.com