Senior BI Developer - Microsoft Stack
Permanent, Perth CBD
BE PART OF A DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION!
Our client are an ASX listed company, in the process of a massive digital transformation. You will key a key member of the business intelligence team. Responsible for liaising with key stakeholders within the organisation, you will be tasked streamlining the reporting processes, having a real impact on the business.
This is a hybrid role, involving BAU business intelligence reporting and data warehouse development/maintenance projects.
- You will use your Microsoft expertise for ETL and reporting with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI.
- You will collaborate with key stakeholders within the business to not just create reports but ask the reason behind why the report needs to be created.
- Maintain existing data warehouses and help develop the next era of their data platforms.
Join an established company, in the resources sector, that are in an exciting transformation period.
- Stick with what’s popular, keep your skills relevant by using the Microsoft reporting stack plus Power BI.
- State of the art offices, with great end of trip facilities.
- Great office culture, with Friday drinks, corporate box at the Optus and tickets to the Wildcats are some of the perks of the role.
You are passionate about Microsoft technologies, with strong experience with data & analytics, have a strong consultative approach and aren’t afraid to keep asking questions.
- Traditional Microsoft stack reporting experience – SSRS, SSIS, SSAS + Power BI and data warehousing experience.
- Inquisitive approach to BI reporting, you know the difference between what reports you SHOULD build, not necessarily what you can build.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Become part of a growing team, within an exciting sector.
Email email@example.com for immediate consideration.