Our client have an enviable range of internal software systems and are seeking an ambitious individual to assist with ongoing projects.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, the programmer will be responsible for defining, enhancing, building, maintaining and optimising the data solutions across the business. This will involve analysing data requirements, managing the implementation of the agreed solutions and working with external data suppliers.
You will be adding technical knowledge through your own background experience in product development. Working as part of the Core product team, you will play an integral role in the development of new features, the enhancement and integration of existing systems along with creating new products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysis of existing systems and will be able to translate abstract business problems into practical and deliverable solutions. You will also be responsible for the development of new programs and can research and recommend software development tools to management.
You will need -
- Knowledge of relational databases with the ability to develop and manage (SQL, VBA, C#)
- Strong skills in Excel and Access
- Good experience with SQL Server
- Good understanding of Jquery and Bootstrap
- Experience in web applications and desktop applications.
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills