Are you a Cloud/Infrastructure/Application Architect looking for a role with more of a security focus?
Our client is looking for a Security Operations Lead to coordinate security defences aligned to the NIST cyber security framework as the company transitions to a cloud native environment.
You’ll need to have the following:
- Practical cloud experience across IaaS/PaaS/SaaS.
- Understanding of cyber security frameworks such as NIST CSF.
- Understanding of secure software development practices.
- Experience with IT security related tooling across WAF, Endpoint detection, identity management and other related tools.
Ideally, you’ll also have experience with Microsoft Azure + O365 and associated Microsoft security products.
Still reading? Here’s a bit of info about the role...
- You’ll be heading up a team which includes two cybersecurity analysts.
- Your team will be making sure that all appropriate security controls are in place and ship shape.
- Team responsibilities include operation elements such as the security monitoring service provided by the global MSSP SecureWorks and handling all security incidents.
Depending on your skills and experience, you’d be looking at a base salary starting at $160k - $180k ++.
Sound right up your street?
Need a bit more information? Get in touch with Jeff Grbelja on (08) 9325 7788.