Great opportunity for an experienced Project Management professional with a depth of both hands-on project delivery experience along with previous leadership of a project delivery function. Large scale environment that will offer the successful candidate to drive real impact through delivering a first class technology project management function.
This enterprise scale technology team boasts one of the largest in Perth and has a reputation for innovation and being a great place to work. Due to new leadership they are currently going through a transformation and looking for top talent to drive value and efficiency.
This will be a multi-function role that will involve senior hands-on project management in addition to team leadership to project managers within the team.
Key experience required;
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading and managing a client focused and diverse team of specialist in a large and dynamic enterprise.
- Proven ability to manage and deploy financial, physical and human resources to deliver outputs.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to liaise and negotiate professionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and adherence to standards and methodologies as well as the ability to identify opportunities for improvement and implement effective change.
- Proven high level of experience of delivering complex technology projects that include software development and business applications on time and on budget
- Proven experience of delivering business outcomes through agile project delivery methodologies, as well as standard project delivery methodologies such as Prince2.
- Demonstrated experience of IT portfolio management and reporting.
- Demonstrated critical analysis skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making.
- Formal certification/accreditation in portfolio and/or project management, including PMBOK, Prince2, Scrum/Agile.
- Certified Scrum Master