Do you have experience of implementing data management software or similar and are available for an immediate start?
A high profile client of ours is seeking a Project Manager to manage the development and implementation of a complex data management system into their business across multiple locations.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and maintain detailed project plan
- Monitor progress of the project to ensure agreed plans are being met
- Daily liaison with the different stakeholder groups, including internal and external teams
- Liaise with the client and vendor to agree the scope of work and appropriate priorities
- Review customer requirements and functional specifications to ensure a comprehensive understanding of future workload
- Monitor and assist with capacity planning
- Assist with the organisation of work for the development teams
- Identify project risks, potential delays and dependencies and initiating corrective action as appropriate
- Produce timely reports on project activity to the customer and project team
- Participate in regular customer workshops and meetings
What do you need?
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the management of large-scale and complex software solutions.
- Proven strategic/project governance experience
- Experience of working with project methodologies such as PRINCE2 and Agile
On offer is a 12 month contract with an attractive daily rate.