This unique position will give you the opportunity to work within an enterprise scale environment that are currently undergoing some exciting changes to the way technology adds value to the business. The project manager will play a critical role in delivering projects that align with key organisational objectives.
This company are always looking for ways to deliver more effectively and offer employees a highly flexible and collaborative working environment. They are embarking on a transformational journey that will focus around working in partnership with the business to proactively identify ways to enable the a more productive and profitable business.
The Project Manager is responsible for the definition, management and successful completion of projects. You will be responsible to manage project scope, governance, controls, project resources, costs and the expectations of all project stakeholders. You will ensure projects are delivered in accordance with agreed timelines and planned outcomes are achieved.
Key skills required;
- Demonstrated high level planning, management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence others and to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with a wide range of internal and external groups.
- Demonstrated high level verbal communication and negotiation skills and the ability to resolve stakeholder concerns, whilst balancing obligations and operational requirements.
- Demonstrated high level written communication skills with the ability to write clear concise, authoritative and persuasive reports, proposals and submissions.
- A demonstrated strong understanding of financial and budget management.
- Demonstrated commitment to, and experience in, effectively promoting, managing and implementing significant change.
- Proven experience of delivering technology projects, that includes software development, infrastructure and business applications.
- Knowledge and experience of working and delivering using Agile methodologies and tools to deliver incremental business outcomes.