This is an opportunity to become part of the next product that disrupts the World's largest industry. And you get to do it where the model is proven and growth is accelerating!
We distribute insurance products to the largest e-commerce sites globally via a B2B platform.
This Product Manager role oversees our consumer-facing suite of websites. It is a critical role within the software engineering team. We are seeking an experienced Product Manager who is excited about leading a high performing team to disrupt and improve a 300+ year old industry.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- 5+ years of Product management or product design experience
- 5+ years product development experience
- Experience in a fast growing startup or similarly high growth global internet company
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through product innovation
- Experience with agile project management methodology
- Excellent people management and engagement skills
- Demonstrated passion for the web, technology, startups etc with a deep understanding of product strategy theory and clear intent to make the transition.
- Passion, drive, confidence and commitment
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Strong management and engagement skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Master’s degree or PhD in related field
- Understanding of Agile Software Development
- Scrum certified and/or knowledge
- Our team thrives on the challenges that the hockey stick style of growth brings. We've enjoyed wide recognition within the startup and insurance industries, including Smart Company who recognised Cover Genius as the Fastest Growing Company in Australia in 2017.
- Our Vision is to enable the all world's global eCommerce businesses distribute insurance to their global customers.
- Salary Negotiable
- A generous Employee Options Package applies for permanent roles at Cover Genius.
- Opportunity to travel extensively including to UK, EU and US
- High energy, fast paced and inclusive working environment
- Sydney CBD location
- Flat organisation structure
- Fun, inclusive work environment
- Health and wellness benefits
- Peer bonus program
- Stock-based incentives
- Generous bonuses for employee referrals
- New office fitout
- Free office snacks and drinks
- Job-related training
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer Software
- Product Management