This role will see you working on assisting SharePoint solutions with the move over to the new .NET architecture. Whilst utilising your already strong skill set, there is ongoing learning along the way.
Reporting into the technical lead, you will be responsible for ongoing development, testing of new and existing applications whilst building key relations with various team members and stakeholders.
The client, situated in the mining sector, is looking for a passionate and strong developer with full stack technical abilities within C# .NET (Core), AWS and React to complete the transformation to a high standard.
Joining a strong technical team within an Agile environment, you’ll enjoy working on complex applications, partaking in code reviews, contributing in the full SDLC and following development standards and procedures.
With the project road-map firmly set, you’ll hit the ground running using your expertise and adding value right from the get-go.
Located in the heart of the CBD and being close to public transport, this opportunity would be a great step up in your career.
- 5+ years as a senior software developer
- Full stack programming background with C# .NET, HTML, CSS, JS and MS SQL.
- CI/CD tools such as Team City, Octopus Deploy and Jenkins
- Cloud development (AWS / Azure)
- ASP.NET Development – SharePoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Working with a global leader
- Large, complex and interesting projects
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Friendly team cultured environment
- Employer of choice
Interested? Apply directly with your updated CV or get in touch with Ryan for more information.