This role will see you working on the development and architectural design of internal enterprise-grade systems and internal products, whilst learning new frameworks and core technologies along the way.
Reporting into the technical lead, you will be responsible for ongoing development, testing of new and existing applications, whilst building key relations with various team members and stakeholders.
The client, situated in the financial sector, is looking for a passionate and strong developer with full-stack technical abilities across the Microsoft stack with C#, .NET (Core) to join their team.
Joining a strong technical squad within an Agile environment, you’ll enjoy working on complex applications, partaking in code reviews, contributing to the full SDLC and following development standards and procedures. Appreciation of CI/CD is a necessity as they are proficient in workflows and forward-thinking.
With the project road-map firmly set, you’ll hit the ground running using your expertise and adding value right from the get-go.
Located in the heart of the CBD and being close to public transport, this opportunity would be a great step up in your career.
- 5+ years as a senior software developer
- Full stack programming background with C# .NET, HTML, CSS, JS and MS SQL.
- CI/CD tools such as Team City, Octopus Deploy and Jenkins
- Cloud development (Azure)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Working with a global leader
- Large, complex and interesting projects
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Friendly team cultured environment
- Casual dress daily
To start you appllicaton, apply direct and Ryan Crawley will be in touch.