STREAMLINE REPORTS AND BE A KEY PART OF THE BI FUNCTION.
Our client are an ASX listed company, in the process of a massive digital transformation. You will key a key member of the business intelligence team. Responsible for liaising with key stakeholders within the organisation, you will be tasked streamlining the reporting processes, having a real impact on the business.
This is a hybrid role, involving BAU business intelligence reporting and data warehouse development/maintenance projects.
- You will use your Microsoft expertise for reporting and dashboard development with Power BI.
- You will collaborate with key stakeholders within the business to not just create reports but ask the reason behind why the report needs to be created.
- Educating and promoting good data governance processes within the business.
Join an established company, in the resources sector, that are in an exciting transformation period.
- Stick with what’s popular, keep your skills relevant by using the Microsoft reporting stack plus Power BI.
- State of the art offices, with great end of trip facilities.
- Great office culture, join a high performing team where you will be supported by colleagues that work just as hard as you!
You are passionate about Microsoft technologies, with strong experience with data & analytics, have a strong consultative approach and aren’t afraid to keep asking questions.
- Traditional Microsoft stack reporting experience – SSRS, Power BI and data warehousing experience.
- Inquisitive approach to BI reporting, you know the difference between what reports you SHOULD build, not necessarily what you can build.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Become part of a growing team, within an exciting sector.
Email email@example.com for immediate consideration.