Power Apps Developer
Permanent, Perth CBD
Integrate an entire organisation’s systems under a unified platform.
Implement the latest tech available on the Dynamics 365 & Power Platform to allow scalability and support rapid growth. You will be a key part of liaising with the organisation. Finding out requirements, developing and implementing solutions to make everyone’s life a bit easier!
Our client are doing some great work providing therapy services for young adults across Australia. Due to substantial growth, they are looking to unify their systems within the Microsoft suite, using the latest tools available within Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
- You will create dashboards with Power BI to discover insights and track key KPI’s for the business.
- You will engage with key stakeholders within the business to discover areas for improvement and automate processes with Microsoft Flow.
- Create low-code apps to enrich the lives of stakeholders within the organisation.
- Knowledge of how to integrate within the Dynamics Suite (Forms, Outlook etc.)
Join a rapidly growing organisation where you can have real impact on the drive and scalability of the organisation.
- Use the latest tools available within the Microsoft suite with freedom and autonomy.
- Gain commercial experience working with Azure.
- Career growth.
YOU WILL BRING
You are an advocate for Microsoft technology, you have been using their stack for years and know how to implement their tech.
- Experience with Microsoft data technologies – MS SQL Data Warehouses, Power BI and other reporting technologies.
- Drive and motivation to work autonomously
- Experience developing with the Power Platform – Power Apps, Flow, Power Automate and how to integrate them into the Dynamics suite.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Work with industry relevant technology on a unique opportunity.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.