Verse Group have partnered with a Tier 1 mining company, now looking for a PowerApps developer, to help grow and maintain their Power Platform for a designated team of IT professionals.
You will be coming on for an initial 3-month contract with a potential for an extension extending that.
- Utilising knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform to extend the functionality of the core product offering for Individual customers, with the aim to make these extensions available to the wider customer base.
- Ensuring the quality of solutions and their components to minimise the impact of deployment and configuration tasks.
- A strong understanding of the native features available within the Power Platform and when it’s appropriate to use this over custom development.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement applications product experience.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Power Automate, including standard connectors with Power Apps and other associated products.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards, and workflows.
- Experience of working in an Agile development team to deliver projects – Ideally utilising Scrum methodologies.
- The ability to work independently without being handheld.
- Working for a Tier 1 company in the mining sector.
- Great 3-month contract opportunity with potential extension.
- Above market daily rates.
- Work from home flexibility.
If you have strong Power Apps skills and can come in and get the ground running, please click APPLY NOW or give Emma Shaw a ring on 08 6146 4477.