Are you a Program Support Officer with experience in large complex programs? Our client is about to embark on a variety of major initiatives and looking for someone to help support successful program outcomes. This program of work is the first kind of work in their sector.
About the Client:
Our client is a global institution that has a great reputation for being a market leader. They are undergoing a major transformation which has resulted in numerous new work streams.
Partner with the Portfolio Lead to deliver multiple technology programs. You will manage the program financials, aid in the development of program work, and maintain resource plans and requirements.
This role involves:
- Work to keep the program on schedule, within stated budgets, and functioning smoothly
- Support program growth and development as necessary
- Coordinate program communications
- Coordinate interactions/relationships between staff, clients, administrators, and all other program stakeholders
Ideally, you possess some or all of the following;
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Large scale implementation project experience
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments undergoing transformation
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to contract with the possibility of transitioning into a permanent role. Work for a leader that is supportive and passionate about developing their team members. You will be playing a critical role across numerous, diverse projects that will keep you stimulated. You will join a high-performing team in a key position for the company.
To be considered immediately for this role click apply.
If this role piques your interest but doesn’t sound quite right, apply anyway! We will consider you for alternative roles.