About the Client:
Work for an organisation that is passionate about creating something special. They have a unique business model that provides ongoing opportunities that are diverse yet challenging. Our client is a national brand that is known to break traditions and deliver outstanding results.
Due to rapid growth, there is an opportunity for a Performance Test Engineer to come on board for a 6 – 12-month contract.
As a Performance test engineer, you will play an integral part of the team. You will be responsible for:
- Developing, planning and executing non-functional automated test scripts
- Creation of test providing coverage for both scalability and performance of software
- Consult with product leads on feature designs to ensure product test-ability and identify coverage gaps in existing test tools
You will need:
- 3 -5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge on API performance and Testing
- Experience designing and creating test conditions and test scripts
- Experience using Selenium or similar web-based automation frameworks
Why should you apply?
- Rapidly growing organisation
- Opportunity to use cutting edge technology
- A supportive and collaborative structure