The Organisational Change Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the impact of new or upgraded IT systems and projects is managed in an effective way to ensure the delivery of desired business outcomes, applying the clients change methodology.
About the client
Working on behalf on a small specialist consultancy you will be given the opportunity to work with one of Perth's premier resources companies.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
Why Should You Apply?
You will be given the opportunity to work in arguably the best offices in Perth for a leading resources company. You will work within a high performing team delivering exceptional outcomes for the client.