Exciting newly created position based in the Perth CBD.
Reporting to the Manager IT Operations, this role is responsible for day-to-day leadership and direction of all technical operations supporting site Operational Technology (OT) environments. The role oversees all site teams performing implementation, configuration, and ongoing operational health and maintenance activities within the OT environment.
Your role will see you overseeing delivery standards for the following OT functions:
- Network/Communications Services (backhaul, mesh and two-way radio)
- Data Centre Services
- Server & Storage Services
Qualifications and skills required:
- Relevant experience in the Mining industry in a leadership role.
- Extensive experience in the leadership and management of service-oriented technology operations, including support services and project delivery.
- Substantial experience in operational support of mission critical services, preferably mining/resources.
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer focus.
- Strong time management & organisational skills - able to prioritise & multitask.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or related experience.
- Exposure/experience in Safety ideally in the Mining or the Resources Industry.
- Electrical instrumentation or control experience is highly desired.
- Experience in service monitoring / management systems.
- Current WA drivers license.
The role is Perth based, however the successful candidate must be capable, willing and committed to frequent site travel (weekly for short durations).