Great opportunity for an experienced Organisational Change Management professional to play a key role in developing and implementing Change Management best practice. This client is undergoing some major transformation so now is a great time to get on board and make a real impact.
About the Client:
Our client embarked on a large 5 year Transformation Programme last year and is on target to deliver a number of key projects before the end of the 2019.
Working across multiple projects, the primary objective of this role will be to work closely with key stakeholders to develop and deliver effective change and communication plans and change reporting. You'll be managing and implementing change activities for a number of allocated projects whilst conducting stakeholder analysis, change impact assessments and other change assessments (training and education needs, readiness).
- Experience running OCM on Medium to Large-scale implementations
- Demonstrated ability to develop leader and end user communications
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Flexibility - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to work effectively on multiple activities in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate process workshops and training
Why Should You Apply?
- Convenient location
- Complex Projects
- Innovative Programme of Work
- Autonomous Role