- Superb opportunity for you to ensure the delivery of robust and performant core information systems
- Join a dynamic, growing team and design, administer, and support data and voice networks in IT and OT environments
- Permanent full time role in South Perth, close to Murdoch.
Join a talented and engaged group of people who strive to support our innovative and sustainable businesses through diversity of thinking, skills and experiences.
About this opportunity:
If you are a passionate and dedicated Network Engineer, an exciting opportunity exists for you. You will ensure the delivery of secure, robust and scalable infrastructure to all business units by architecting, designing, implementing and supporting data and voice networks nationally. Key responsibilities include:
- Support designing, installing, configuring and securing data and voice communications equipment in IT and OT environments with a security focus
- Day-to-day operational support of network and unified communications systems
- Securing, tuning and monitoring network performance and advising on operation improvements
- Produce and/or review technical and operational documentation for networks and communications infrastructure
- Provide support to end users and liaise with vendors and support organisations to resolve product issues
- Support and maintain network and communications hardware with the assistance of the hardware vendor’s maintenance engineers
- Adhere to change control practices
Do you have a mixture of the following skills, capabilities and experience?
- Proven success in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT related discipline, or significant experience with IT
- Highly developed analytical and proven problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco switching, routing, Wireless and Security network technologies
They welcome people with different skills, and life experiences and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
They pride themselves on developing and supporting people and recognise the importance of flexibility.