This job would suit someone who wants to learn. A lot. Our client is growing very quickly and needs a Network Engineer with a few years’ experience under their belt to work closely with their Senior Engineer who has been with the company for over a decade. There are projects galore to sink your teeth in to, you just need to bring a sponge-like brain to soak it all up.
You will be doing a mix of BAU support for a variety of staff located on sites across Australia plus end to end delivery of projects. This company are investing heavily in their network, upgrading to cloud tech and are willing to train where there are gaps in knowledge. Their wish list includes the following experience (but you really only have to tick a couple of these boxes to be considered):-
- 2-3 years in a Network Engineering role.
- Routing and switching experience within a Cisco environment.
- Thorough understanding of Cisco products including ISE, IOS-XE and Nexus OS.
- Hands on experience with WAN tech including MPLS, NBN, Satellite and LTE will get you a lot of brownie points.
- Experience in configuring firewalls
- Cisco certs will be looked on favourably but not essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is smart and will embrace the opportunity to learn- not just the new tech you will work with - you will be shown how to deliver successful projects and will be able to contribute ideas to designs. Your opinions will be listened to and vendor training is on offer to upskill where necessary – all you have to bring is the right attitude.
Please submit your resume through this advert to be considered or call Jilly on 08 6146 4470 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.