Verse are looking to speak to well versed and experienced Dynamic CRM Developers as one of our favourite clients are undertaking a huge recruitment drive into the second half of the year. This opportunity allows you to get settled into a long term contract until October 2020 with further extensions available.
In terms of the company themselves, they are Internationally renowned brand who continue to provide with a IT team that have a solid reputation of providing high quality and scaleable solutions.
With this client, your role will see you playing a crucial role in the delivery of their projects which are built globally using the MS platform covering the entirety of the MS Stack. The majority of role will allow get you involved in the process of moving to an online model, thus will allow you to become ahead of the game as the rest of the market are still trying to catch them up.
The requirements for this role are as follows:
• A passion and love of Microsoft Dynamics
• Expertise in Dynamics 365 (CRM)
• C# Development and a thorough and complete understanding of CRM systems.
• A complete understanding of the software development lifecycle particularly surrounding Microsoft Dynamics Projects
• Broader experience of technologies such as Azure, SharePoint and BizTalk
• Experience working within Agile Methodologies.
• Professional and personal development, including clear career paths.
• Positive environment and team culture
• Competitive Salary
Interested in the role? Apply now or alternatively speak to James Lim on 08 9325 7788 for more information.