Mobile IT Technician
|Job Title:||Mobile IT Technician|
|Contact Name:||Luca Marzorati|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 18:03|
You will have the opportunity to shape the future of the company, providing on-site IT support across a broad portfolio of clients and technologies.
What you will do:
- Visit clients throughout the Sydney metropolitan area, providing first class IT support to both businesses and home owners
- Manage your portfolio of customers, providing a wide range of services such as: hardware and software repairs, server maintenance and deployment, network/wifi configuration and set-up, business solution design, firewall set up and configuration, virus and spyware prevention and removal, data back-up and recovery, device set-up
- Be the face of the company, the trusted adviser for your clients while find new opportunity and customers in the market
What you need:
- Extensive experience in providing commercial solution across:
Microsoft technology (MS Servers, MS Desktop, Exchange, AD, Office 365)
Mac OS, Linux, Unix
Cisco router programming and R&S
Virtualisation environments (Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix)
SQL Servers, StorageCraft and Backup solutions
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, combined with outstanding problem solving and customer service skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a self managed environment
What you will get:
- Competitive salary package + company car
- Opportunity to be a key part of a successful small business and shape the future of the company.
- Work in a great self-managed work environment with a very supportive manager
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's