Verse Group have partnered with an award-winning full-service digital agency, that provides digital solutions to the APAC region.
Right now, our client is looking for an all-rounder with a technical mind, someone that can provide solutions from strategy, campaigning and search engine optimisation.
Our client specialises in creating solutions that stretch across the complete customer lifecycle: from marketing, web development sales and customer success. Everything is technology-enabled, all being developed and supported internally.
For this particular position, your role will be focused on the strategy and implementation of client solutions, specifically their customer relationship management systems. Understanding the client's current systems and campaigns is crucial to the role as you will be responsible for putting together strategies that facilitate their marketing and sales goals.
Part of this will be running Google AdWords campaigns, social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, SEO and analysing the data and insights from campaigns allowing recommendations to clients.
This is a well-rounded role that requires someone to really take ownership, step up and provide clients with high-quality solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing role that works directly with CRM platforms including Hubspot, Salesforce or Zoho.
- Experience in planning and executing campaigns to drive demand and increase engagement.
- Prior experience in marketing through paid channels including social media advertising, SEM and digital advertising.
- Prior experience in organic marketing through social media and SEO.
- Familiarity with mapping out systems and platform maps.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working for a global company with offices based in Perth, Sydney and the US.
- Perth CBD location.
- Flexible start and finish times with the option to work from home a couple of days a week.
- The opportunity to work with many different brands on exciting large scale projects.
Sound like you? Click APPLY NOW or contact Emma Shaw on 08 6146 4477.
This role will only be accepting Perth based applicants.