Marketing Insights Analyst
Perth CBD - Permanent
Develop insights and understand customer behaviour!
You have a keen interest in analytics, specifically within a digital marketing setting. You will support the marketing and gaming functions to assess the success of different marketing campaign and understand their customer behaviour.
You will provide input on campaign feasibility and support business critical questions with deep dives into the data.
Join a company where you’ll be a critical part of a high functioning team and are on a journey towards a data centric approach to decision making. The culture is fast paced, nurturing and promotes from within.
Our client is a market leader within the retail industry, who has data at the forefront of their business strategy. They are on a journey to be use cutting edge technology to understand their customers and business.
- You’ll be creating dashboards and reports for various parts of the business. The gaming & marketing team will be your main stakeholders; however you will get exposure across the whole business.
- Your decisions will be a key driving factor for the success of different campaigns.
- Use data to tell a story and the explain the journeys of your customers.
- Reporting to the Data & Insights Manager.
You want to walk into an environment which encourages outside the box thinking with a continual push to improve.
- Great staff perks, including free lunch canteen and discounts.
- Opportunities for career growth, learning and self-development is highly encouraged, data science is being explored and they will be utilising big data technology.
- Exposure to a diverse and interesting industry with lots of complex data to analyse.
- Be part of a global brand with great perks!
WHAT YOU BRING
- Experience with data visualisation (Power BI, Cognos, Tableau, Excel).
- Strong SQL Querying skills.
- Knowledge of ETL processing (Cognos would be a bonus).
- Great stakeholder engagement.
- Interest in different marketing strategies would be a bonus.
GOT THESE SKILLS?
If this role looks appealing Verse Group encourages you to apply for immediate consideration. This role does offer mentoring and development, if you feel you would benefit from this kind of role then we hope to speak soon!
APPLY NOW, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9325 7788