Verse Group has partnered with a Tier 1, WA-born company within the education industry, now looking for a manual tester to join their team. As a software tester, you will be coming onboard and getting the ground running in their research team.
You will be working directly with the developers, business analysts and project manager to ensure the software created meets all testing requirements.
This particular position will be working on their in-house web application. This will be used by thousands across the organisation. If you have a passion for fixing bugs in code, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Your technical skills :
- Software integration testing
- Web service testing tools - SmartBear, SoapUI, Postman and Apache JMeter.
- Understanding and experience in Test Management tools.
- Http and common message formats such as XML and JSON.
- Automating regression, stress and performance testing using available tools or by developing custom scripts.
- SQL testing skills.
- Relational and non-relational databases.
- Hands-on experience with AWS (desirable)
Your benefits :
- An initial 6-month contract at a leading company.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Work in a highly skilled team.
This position is Perth based so please only Perth based applicants apply.
Sound like you? Click APPLY NOW!