Make a huge career move by becoming a leading force at one of the BIG FOUR!
Here’s your chance to make your mark in one of the cream of the crop consultancies in Perth.
As a manager in Data & Analytics with this org, you will have the opportunity to oversee innovative projects and guide a great team of consultants.
You will be involved in the delivery of various projects from enterprise level clients within the resource, energy, utilities, and mining sectors. This is your time to shine and share everything you’ve learnt in this exciting mentoring role.
This org is looking for a talented visionary with previous experience in mentoring individuals and delegating tasks. Previous experience in working in a fast-paced consultancy or project-based environment is a must, as is strong experience in a diverse range of data and analytical tools such as Power BI/Tableau, SQL, Excel, Python etc.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ROLE
- You’ll give day-to-day coordination of tasks and assignments to the team.
- You’ll look after a team of consultants and review their work.
- You’ll lead the team to create analytical designs and solutions for various clients.
- You’ll still be able to be hands-on with the tools.
- You’ll work on various technical tasks such as extracting data, data modelling, visualisation, dashboarding, reporting etc.
NOW FOR THE BENEFITS!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- The opportunity to claim back health benefits and office necessities such as monitors etc.
- Yearly bonuses for permanent staff members.
- Community service claim.
If you are looking to join one of the Big Four and further challenge your expertise, start your application now! Alternatively, you can find out more by contacting me on (08) 6146 4468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.