Permanent, Osborne Park
Join a company that invests in their staff and who wants to hire you for who you are.
Verse Group is working with a dynamic company that is committed to excellence in their industry. Their offices stretch nation-wide with a supportive culture that would love to add to their positive and productive team.
To this client, your technical skills are important, but your personality will be their number one reason for hiring you!
- You’ll use your strong customer service skills for a mix of remote and face-to-face Level 1/2 support, spending time both in and out of the office
- Troubleshoot for desktop, server, network, and other technical issues
- Join a large IT team that will give you the opportunity to be involved in both BAU and project work
Surround yourself with other positive and passionate technical people.
- LEARN - Be in an environment that will support your career – your training and certifications will be encouraged through and through!
- ENJOY a technical team with a positive culture that will show why no one ever wants to leave
- GROW - Join a company that will allow you to steadily grow alongside them
- Your personality and attitude are imperative to this role! If you are enthusiastic to learn, enjoy working in a team and proactive in the way you work, we are keen to hear from you.
- Experience in Level 1/2 Support including Windows 10, AD, Exchange and a bit of O365 would be nice to have
- You will be getting out and about, so a valid Driver’s licence and your own car is essential
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Apply now to learn more!