6-Month with possibility to extend, East Perth
Join an NGO’s Service Desk to make a positive impact on your career and the people around you!
- You will be the first point of contact for all technical issues within the business over the phone, via. emails as well as handling walk-ins
- You will use your exceptional customer service to brighten a poor user’s day
- You will escalate to the Level 2’s as necessary and aid the IT Manager in developing processes for the IT department
Make a positive impact on the business and they will want to keep you!
- An initial 6-Month contract with the possibility to extend or become permanent for the right candidate
- Make a mark on your CV by being actively involved in developing processes, working directly with the IT Manager
- Stay relevant by working with the most in-demand technical skills in IT Support
- Personality is a must – if you are not able to communicate effectively and are unable to handle the Customer Service aspect, this role might not be for you
- Basic commercial experience in support Office365
- Experience on the Service Desk as Level One
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you are keen to learn more – APPLY NOW or call Alison Lacerna at 9325 7788.